While the use of intent data has become an established tool within B2B circles, retailers are slowly realizing they can leverage it to create targeted, highly relevant customer experiences throughout the shopper journey.
This Retail TouchPoints special report will reveal how retailers can use intent data to build out the most relevant experiences for consumers, including:
- What typically constitutes “intent data” in a retail setting;
- The need to calculate behavioral data on top of standard transactional data to calculate an intent score;
- Why clickstream data and receipt data are two critical components to understanding the context within a shopper’s journey;
- How an intent score still needs to be overlaid by business rules so that retailers aren’t overcommunicating with otherwise loyal shoppers;
- How intent data affects the retailer’s ability to not only recommend but source the right products for the right consumers, and how it impacts pricing and sizing among other product features; and
- Intent data’s role in a world severely impacted by COVID-19.
Download the report now!