In the modern retail world, consumers have access to daily deal sites, couponing networks and a variety of discounts and offers from brands and retailers. Because they have so many coupons and offers at their fingertips, shoppers have come to expect the best deal at all times.
Rather than offering deep discounts and leaving money on the table, retailers have the opportunity to get strategic about their couponing and marketing strategies.
How can retailers navigate through today’s highly competitive landscape while creating messaging, merchandising and promotions strategies that resonate with target consumers?With this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How consumers are scrounging for deals and coupons across channels;
- Which retailers and couponing networks are shaking up discounting strategies;
- The current role of couponing and discounting for retail businesses;
- How to build your customer database to create more impactful coupons and campaigns; and
- Other tips and tactics to differentiate your brand and compete beyond price and discounts.