Take a deep dive into data from Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 to see how consumers are shopping and financing their purchases, and what retailers need to learn for 2019.
This report highlights the key consumer shopping trends from the biggest shopping weekend of the year, which will help retailers align their offerings to increase revenue. Discover six data-driven lessons from the biggest shopping weekend of the year, including:
- Financing improves average order value by 3X;
- Shoppers hold out for last-minute deals;
- Longer-term financing and lower repayments attract consumers;
- Multi-device browsing is shaping e-Commerce;
- Millennials increasingly look for alternative financing options; and
- Consumers shopped consistently shopping throughout the entire holiday weekend.
Check out the white paper now!