The stage is set for a profitable holiday season, but to achieve it retailers will need to go where the shoppers are, rather than count on consumers coming to them. Increasingly, that means having a smart, aggressive digital strategy in place, with mobile front and center.
The NRF has forecast a 3.1% growth rate for retail sales in 2016, exceeding the 10-year average of 2.7%. To help retailers both compete and succeed in a tough but opportunity-rich environment, we’ve produced the Retail TouchPoints 2016 Holiday Guide. We explore 10 key topics in this year’s guide, supplemented with insights from the retail industry’s leading experts and illustrated with a range of real-world examples.
This year’s Guide explores 10 key topics, with features including:
- The increasing value of User Generated Content (UGC) in boosting customer engagement;
- 5 best practices for handling those inevitable out-of-stock situations;
- Where to focus mobile investments for maximum ROI;
- The “Three R’s” of holiday personalization; and
- Tips for hiring smart for the holidays.
Retailers can use this report as their go-to guide for holiday preparations, and as a toolkit for profitability and smooth operations throughout the season.
Complete the form below to download your copy of the guide now!