Branded recommerce is gaining momentum in retail. Could it be the key to success for your company? To find out, you’ll have to do some deep strategic work to ensure your brand, your products and your customer align.
During this episode of Retail Remix, Alicia Esposito talks with Andy Ruben, Founder & Executive Chairman at Trove. They discuss how Andy has seen the recommerce space grow and evolve, and the unique approaches brands have taken to use ecommerce to drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Check out this episode to learn:
- How Trove has changed the way resale is done;
- What is stopping some brands from embracing recommerce;
- How to make a profit in the secondary market; and
- Practical advice for venturing into the resale space.
- Learn more about Trove
- Check out how other brands are using recommerce strategies
- Subscribe to the Trove newsletter on LinkedIn
- Follow Andy on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Get more Recommerce coverage on Retail TouchPoints
Want to learn more about the apparel recommerce market and its impact on the industry? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. Register before April 6 to get Super Early Bird savings, and use the code RRPODD225p to get an extra 25% off all pass types.