Under the theme “Empowering The Art of Retail,” Toshiba Global Commerce showcased several new advancements during the NRF Big Show. Drawing the biggest crowds and buzz, the company debuted a new frictionless shopping concept which is designed to provide a scalable model for scan and go deployments by employing computer vision, AI and other enabling technologies. RTP caught up with Toshiba’s Fredrik Carlegren and Robin Lyon to discuss frictionless commerce, as well as new advancements in self-service, digital commerce and POS configurations.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback