TouchPoints TV with: Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor
Following the "Cyber 5" holiday shopping days - Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday -Wingo shared retail results, insights and expectations, based on his firm's research data. Third-party marketplaces were a big winner, along with Amazon and eBay. "We are off to a really rip roaring start," he noted. "Everyone was predicting a 15% to 16% holiday, but we're seeing a 20% start."
- #RSP19 Webinar Series Recap: Turning One-Time Shoppers Into Repeat Customers
- #CCS19 Webinar Series Provides Playbook For Reinventing Retail
- 86% Of Americans To Celebrate Mother’s Day; Spending To Reach $23.1 Billion
- Amazon Offering Black Friday Deals For 24 Days
- Barnes & Noble Adds Digital Gifting Tools To Motivate Holiday Sales