Don Webb, Sales Director, Retail Industries for systems integrator Hitachi Solutions, discussed the end-to-end retail solution based on the Microsoft platform that encompasses POS, merchandising, back office, financials, inventory, CRM, retail analytics and clienteling. The clienteling functionality moves associates away from physical “black books” to the POS and other smart devices, and also enables social listening to help retailers predict and understand marketplace trends.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace