In order to compete with Amazon and other large brands, smaller retailers need to reach beyond the four walls of their stores or distribution centers. RTP recently spoke with Phil Kenney and Ron Sellers from ecUtopia to learn more about how retailers are competing by offering wider assortments and adding the ability to have multiple distribution points to fulfill orders.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback