Aptos Marketing Director Dave Bruno discusses Aptos’ recent acquisition of TXT Retail, noting that the combination gives Aptos the ability to engage differently “from concept to customer.” Additionally, Bruno shares how their investment in Aptos Labs will enable the company to help retailers bridge the digital-physical divide by supporting emerging technologies like conversational commerce. Bruno tells us that shoppers are already clamoring for their preferred retailers to help them with endless aisle and order status skills. Additionally, Bruno describes the wildly popular pop-up shop that Cole Haan implemented in the Aptos booth, where they sold a brand new line of shoes with same-day delivery to attendees’ hotels.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace
- Toshiba Highlights Solutions That Deliver Rapid Innovation