Doug Hope, the Show Director for the newly christened RetailX event in Chicago, June 25-26, tells RTP Editorial Director Andrew Gaffney that the show will address the convergence of the physical and digital retail worlds — from brick-and-mortar stores using apps, facial recognition and real-time analytics, to former e-Commerce pure plays aggressively opening up physical shops. The RetailX event will provide a road map to this blended digital-physical retail world.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback
- Orvis Wins Customer Engagement Award For ROPIS Initiative