Featuring guest speaker, Lisa Gold, Director of Showroom Design at California Closets, the Retail TouchPoints team discusses the highlights of NRF19 Day 2. Gold shares her insights on how a 40-year-old brand can stay up-to-date with customer engagement using new technology. The custom closet company has implemented a Showroom of the Future, using an endless aisle/endless design app on the Elo touchscreen platform. California Closets also is testing a virtual reality application that helps customers better visualize their design choices.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback