AI and machine learning have definitely moved from the realm of science fiction into retail fact. As many
as 45% of retailers plan to use AI through either chatbots or digital assistants within three years,
according to a survey from Boston Retail Partners (BRP).
Although many retailers already leverage AI for tailored merchandising strategies, demographic
targeting, personalized offers and even expedited delivery, there's even more that the technology can
Fill out this form to download this special report to discover:
- Why retailers should begin AI implementations focused on basics such as product recommendations;
- The long-term projected benefits from AI implementation, including: higher customer satisfaction, increased conversions and higher revenues;
- How the growth of mobile will spur widespread AI adoption;
- How Mall of America leverages chatbots to bridge AI with human concierges; and
- How company culture can hold back successful AI deployment.