Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- Prioritizing Relevancy As A Competitive Differentiator
- NetSuite Set To Acquire Bronto For $200 Million
- Leveraging The Internet Of Things And Supply Chain Intelligence To Drive Superior Customer Experiences
- Unified Commerce Comes Into Focus At Demandware XChange
- Shoes Of Prey Helps Consumers Design Their Own Footwear With Interactive Store Experience