Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- 'Tis The Season To Tailor Marketing Campaigns To Mobile-Empowered Shoppers
- Results Are In! Find Out Which Omnichannel Tactics Work Best
- Shopping Joins Football-Watching As Prime 'Sofa Sunday' Activity
- Target, REI, H&M Take On The Holidays In Unique Fashion
- Target Leverages Mobile And Social Tools To Personalize Holiday Shopping
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Lush ‘Merely Scratching The Surface’ Of Multi-Billion Dollar Cosmetics Market
- Innovation Labs Help Retailers Keep Pace With Industry Shifts
- How Moleskine Innovates In A Digital World
- Boll & Branch CEO: Great Products Are The Foundation Of Successful Sustainability
- Touch Of Modern Creates Curated Shopping Destination For Men