Keywest Technology, a full-service digital signage firm, has introduced the Breeze 3.0 digital signage software. Compared to previous versions, the third generation platform adds new features, workflow improvements, support for more powerful hardware and enhanced security features.
Breeze offers a cloud-based server that can be used as the central hub for all deployed digital signs, schedules, media playlists and other content. Keywest Technology handles the initial setup and server management, while users are responsible for the Breeze player internet connectivity and video signal connection.
Additional features of Breeze 3.0 include:
- A dashboard that lets uses view the status of all players on a single screen;
- An improved UX for a simplified user experience;
- An updated text engine with more robust styling features;
- Player/playlist sync to start and stop playlists on multiple players at the same time; and
- Upgraded security options including new permissions and access restrictions.