Target will fulfill e-Commerce orders made through the newly resurrected Toys ‘R’ Us. Shoppers who visit the relaunched toysrus.com can browse product reviews and hot toy lists, then get automatically redirected to the same product page on target.com when they’re ready to make a purchase.
The partnership means Target RedCard members will receive all of the program’s benefits when making purchases from the Toys ‘R’ Us site, including a 5% discount and free two-day shipping. They can also return purchases at Target stores.
The site will complement experiential stores in Houston and Paramus, N.J. that will open in time for the holiday season, as well as a traveling pop-up experience that will visit Chicago and Atlanta before moving to other cities in 2020. Associates at these stores will be available to help shoppers order any toys that aren't in stock through the Target web site.
- Kendra Scott, Vineyard Vines Adopt Digital Gift-Sending Platform
- Mobile Dominance: Smartphones Generate 61% Of Black Friday E-Commerce Traffic
- Toys ‘R’ Us Canada Updates E-Commerce Platform
- Build Black Friday Online Basket Sizes With Item Affinities And Smooth Shopper Journeys
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush