Building on a partnership that began in March 2016, MomentFeedhas added Yelp Knowledge to its offering. Brands can now manage their Yelp presence directly through the MomentFeed platform, using reviews to gain unique business insights.
With access to Yelp’s database of trends, reviews and performance data, businesses can gain a better understanding of the customer experience, and respond with tools to:
• Analyze business location-specific data;
• Analyze historical trends; and
• Respond directly to customer reviews.
“Combining the abundance of Yelp’s local business data with the easy-to-use MomentFeed platform makes for a strong partnership,” said Robert Blatt, CEO of MomentFeed in a statement. “Brands can see, sort, respond to and understand reviews so they can truly engage with the valuable information they contain.”
- 5 Things Multi-Location Retailers Need To Know For Effective Review Management
- Yelp Partners With Marketing Cloud To Help Businesses Manage Location Data
- Customer Experience Management Solution Provider Raises $16.3 Million
- The Old Spaghetti Factory Boosts Transactions With Localized Marketing
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Generates Local Buzz With MomentFeed