Retail in 2017 promises to be filled with digital innovation and technology disruption. The companies that will survive in the long term will know when to pull the trigger on the latest solutions while continuing to focus on the basics.
Retail TouchPoints recognizes 11 retail companies that are reaching these lofty goals using a variety of customer engagement strategies. Each of this year's winners is focusing on their specific industry segment to satisfy, surprise and delight shoppers. Winners were selected through a nomination process and judged based on four criteria:
- Unique shopping/promotional offerings
- Customer engagement strategies
- Customer analysis
- Technology innovation
Learn more about the winning strategies of the 2017 Customer Engagement Award honorees:
Fill out the form below to read about the winners!
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 3 Retailer Perspectives On Future Business Success: Hershey’s, Jo-Ann Stores, TechStyle
- Will The Amazon Acquisition Be Good For Whole Foods?
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now