Malware can wreak havoc on consumers' mobile phones, leading to slowed performance and an aggravated user experiences.
To arm retailers with the capabilities to tackle mobile malware, Cellebrite integrated Webroot's Mobile App Reputation Service and URL Classification Services into its Cellebrite Diagnostic Solution. The service enables retailers and mobile operators using the Cellebrite Diagnostics solution to identify and remediate security threats and performance problems.
The integrated solution is designed to improve customer experiences gone awry due to hardware issues and operating system malfunctions. Customers can remove any suspicious applications, web sites or malware from their devices. By identifying and removing threats, retailers can mitigate and even prevent reputational damage due to customer dissatisfaction. In addition, retailers can reduce costs associated with malware, including unnecessary returns, repairs or network performance issues.
“Malware detection, removal and resolution are vital components to an effective mobile diagnostics solution,” said Amir Lehr, VP of Cellular Products and Business Development at Cellebrite. “The source of consumers’ complaints about smartphone problems is no longer confined to hardware and software faults, but also increasingly related to applications hurt by malware.”
- Mobivity Partners With Ad Agency To Enhance Data-Driven Marketing
- Raley’s Online Shopping: Personalized And Device-Agnostic
- Voxox ‘Cloud Phone’ Simulates Big-Business Telephony Experience For SMBs
- Digital Commerce Transactions To Soar Past $8 Trillion By 2020
- True Religion Adds Clienteling to Associate-Facing Apple Watch Experience