For the fourth year, Retail TouchPoints is proud to present the Channel Innovation Awards. This award program is designed to honor retailers who are achieving cross-channel success in today’s challenging retail environment.
This year’s 10 winners run the gamut of industry segments, from apparel and toys to wine and home improvement products. They are both U.S. and internationally based retail companies. Most of the winners are selling their products via both brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce web sites, in addition to mobile web sites and other channels.
The 2014 winners’ latest efforts are centered on improving the business through targeted channel strategies. Those strategies feature in-store mobile and digital technology innovations; social media efforts; personalization programs and more. All winners are successfully integrating the benefits of successful channel marketing and services to their customers, and delivering impressive results.
2014 Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Award Winners include:
- Stage Stores
- Clarks Footwear
- Toys R Us Canada
- B&H Photo
- Wine Enthusiast
- Country Club Prep
View the complimentary report below:
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- Convenience Economy Fuels Global Estate Sale Segment At EBTH: Exclusive CEO Interview
- Coming To Terms With Millennials: Advice From The Experts
- How 3 Retailers Are Breaking Through The Mobile And Online Satisfaction Barrier
- CMO Conversation: Moosejaw's Dan Pingree
- Top CRM Questions Asked By Marketers For Marketers