The NRF Foundation has announced The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future, featuring 25 individuals from companies such as HelloFresh Global, Give Back Box and Facebook. The individuals will be recognized during the NRF Foundation Gala at Retail’s BIG Show in New York City on Jan. 15.
Currently in its third year, the Gala spotlights the retail innovators, givers and disruptors named on The List, and awards scholarships to students working to become the next generation of retail leaders.
This year, the Gala will recognize Mark Parker, Nike Chairman, President and CEO, as “The Visionary,” a new category honoring an inspiring leader with a long record of spearheading change in the retail industry.
“Retail is driven by millions of talented and passionate individuals who are constantly changing the industry, and The List 2017 captures the very best of people making an impact,” said Dellen Davis, NRF Foundation Executive Director in a statement. “Each in their own way, this year’s honorees are shaping retail’s future and emulate the very best of what retail represents.”
The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2017 include:
- Brad Bogolea – Co-Founder and CEO, Simbe Robotics
- Anthony Bruce – Co-Founder and CEO, Applied Predictive Technologies
- Christine Hunsicker – Founder and CEO, Gwynnie Bee
- Dominik Richter – Founder & CEO, HelloFresh Global
- Tristan Walker – Founder and CEO, Walker & Company Brands
- Stefanie Botelho – Founder and CEO, Fitzroy Toys
- Chieh Huang – Co-Founder and CEO, Boxed Wholesale
- Michelle Lam – Co-Founder and CEO, True&Co.
- Kavita Shukla – Inventor and Founder, FreshPaper
- Mikaila Ulmer – Founder and CEO, Me & the Bees Lemonade
- James Brett – President, West Elm
- Emily Avedikian – Founder and Director, Keeps Boutique at The Gatehouse
- Roslyn S. Jaffe – Co-Founder, Secretary & Director Emeritus, Ascena Retail Group
- Drew Ann Long – Inventor, Caroline’s Cart
- Monika Wiela – CEO and Founder, Give Back Box
- Lisa Clyde – Global Head of Consumer & Retail Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jason Goldberg – SVP, Content & Commerce, SapientRazorfish
- David Lawenda – Vice President, Global Marketing Solutions – US, Facebook
- Wendy Liebmann – Founder, CEO and Chief Shopper, WSL Strategic Retail
- Phil Wahba – Senior Writer, Fortune
- Scott Dahnke – Global Co-CEO, L Catterton
- Kevin Hofmann – President, Online and CMO, The Home Depot
- Steven Lowy – Co-CEO, Westfield Corporation
- Toni M. Miller – Senior EVP, Chief Administration Officer and CFO, Boscov’s Department Store, LLC
- Marisa Thalberg – CMO, Taco Bell Corp.