Crate and Barrel and Synchrony will partner on a private label credit card, for use in nearly 100 North American Crate and Barrel stores and all digital channels, and add a dual-branded Mastercard to the retailer’s options. The new credit cards will be launched later in 2018.
“In making our selection, we were seeking a trusted partner that could provide expertise in consumer financing as well as digital tools to help us continuously enhance the customer experience,” said Kevin Sierks, CFO at Crate and Barrel in a statement.
Zulily launched a private label credit card in partnership with Synchrony in September 2017. The e-Commerce retailer offers cardholder benefits including Smart-pay, a flexible payment option that allows shoppers to buy an item now and pay for it in three monthly payments.
- Exclusive Q&A: How Kroger Boosts Sales By Connecting Brands To Customers
- Barneys New York Launches Tiered Loyalty Program Open To All Customers
- Digital Apps Bridge The Gap Between Online And In-Store Consumer Behaviors
- Earning The Loyalty Of Millennials And Gen Z
- The Renaissance Of Southern Hospitality