Crate and Barrel and Synchrony will partner on a private label credit card, for use in nearly 100 North American Crate and Barrel stores and all digital channels, and add a dual-branded Mastercard to the retailer’s options. The new credit cards will be launched later in 2018.
“In making our selection, we were seeking a trusted partner that could provide expertise in consumer financing as well as digital tools to help us continuously enhance the customer experience,” said Kevin Sierks, CFO at Crate and Barrel in a statement.
Zulily launched a private label credit card in partnership with Synchrony in September 2017. The e-Commerce retailer offers cardholder benefits including Smart-pay, a flexible payment option that allows shoppers to buy an item now and pay for it in three monthly payments.
- Yesway Drives 44% Redemption Rate Among Rewards Members Who Visit C-Stores
- Nordstrom Will Launch New ‘Nordy Club’ Loyalty Program This Fall
- Points-Based Rewards Motivate Loyalty Among All Generations Of Shoppers
- Interacting With In-Store Technology Boosts Brand Confidence For 46% Of Shoppers
- Subscription Services: A Fruitful Source Of Customer Loyalty And Data