Customer engagement has become a key focus for retailers striving for success in today's omnichannel world, and a number of innovative retailers are leading the pack in implementing successful customer engagement strategies.
The 2015 Retail TouchPoints Customer Engagement Awards honor 18 of these companies. The winners range from national department store, apparel and electronics chains to highly specialized fashion, lifestyle and gourmet consumable retailers. Despite their differences, what they all have in common is that across the organization — from the supply chain to the mobile screen — each winner has gone the extra mile to delight, surprise and satisfy shoppers.
These fifth annual Customer Engagement Awards were presented in five categories:
• Digital Innovation
• Mobile Strategy
• E-Commerce Innovation
• Cross-Channel Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
This year's winners are (in alphabetical order):
American Tea Room
Barneys New York
Kate Spade New York
Mitchells Family of Stores
Shoppes at Mandalay Place
Fill out the form below to download the complete report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- Pitfalls Of Success: 4 Red Flags Thrown At Uber And AirBNB
- Convenience Economy Fuels Global Estate Sale Segment At EBTH: Exclusive CEO Interview
- Coming To Terms With Millennials: Advice From The Experts
- How 3 Retailers Are Breaking Through The Mobile And Online Satisfaction Barrier
- CMO Conversation: Moosejaw's Dan Pingree