Customer engagement has become a key focus for retailers striving for success in today's omnichannel world, and a number of innovative retailers are leading the pack in implementing successful customer engagement strategies.
The 2015 Retail TouchPoints Customer Engagement Awards honor 18 of these companies. The winners range from national department store, apparel and electronics chains to highly specialized fashion, lifestyle and gourmet consumable retailers. Despite their differences, what they all have in common is that across the organization — from the supply chain to the mobile screen — each winner has gone the extra mile to delight, surprise and satisfy shoppers.
These fifth annual Customer Engagement Awards were presented in five categories:
• Digital Innovation
• Mobile Strategy
• E-Commerce Innovation
• Cross-Channel Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
This year's winners are (in alphabetical order):
American Tea Room
Barneys New York
Kate Spade New York
Mitchells Family of Stores
Shoppes at Mandalay Place
Fill out the form below to download the complete report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 10 Retailers Win Store Operations Superstar Awards
- Porch.com Provides Services That Help Retailers Compete With Amazon
- How To Turn Personalization Into A Real Strategic Asset
- Kibo Boosts Personalization Expertise With Baynote Acquisition
- Optimizing The Store Experience To Build The Brand: Exclusive 2016 Survey