Zappos has initiated a discount program designed to reward people who contribute to their communities, offering 10% off purchases to teachers, college students and military personnel.
By visiting Zappos.com/programs, consumers with a Zappos account can have their eligibility verified. They will then receive an individual promotional code that will automatically apply the discount at checkout. School administrators, faculty and registered dependents of veterans and active military members also are eligible.
“Our goal is to deliver happiness, whether through our commitment to customer service, or by celebrating those who spend their lives giving,” said Kedar Deshpande, VP, Technology and Quantitative Marketing at Zappos in a statement. “We want to express our sincerest gratitude to the folks working tirelessly every day to make our communities great.”
- Zappos Spotlights Inclusivity At Runway of Dreams Fashion Event
- How Zappos, CS Hudson And Lilly Pulitzer Embrace The Spirit Of Giving
- Moosejaw, Home Depot Among Top Customer Service Leaders
- Exclusive Interview: The Strategy Behind Zappos' Cross-Country Tour
- Convenience Economy Fuels Global Estate Sale Segment At EBTH: Exclusive CEO Interview