Tiffany & Co. has launched “Vision & Virtuosity,” an exhibition featuring 400 objects from its archives at the Saatchi Gallery in London through Aug. 19. An AR experience will allow exhibition guests to try on certain pieces, including the coveted 128.54-carat Tiffany Diamond that has only been worn by a few people, including Audrey Hepburn, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.
Complimentary tickets are available onsite or through the Tiffany & Co. exhibition app, which also features highlights and exclusive content. The exhibition has been designed to bring fans of the brand closer to the 185-year-old jewelry house through “Late” evenings at the museum, events, talks and workshops with experts in jewelry, art, design, fashion and culture.
Exhibition guests will experience:
- Inspirations of the brand’s founder, Charles Lewis Tiffany, through re-created window display designs and unique jewelry pieces, including the exhibition’s emblem, Bird on a Rock;
- The works of Tiffany’s most venerable creative contributors, including Jean Schlumberger, Elsa Peretti and Paloma Picasso;
- An examination of the annual Blue Book high jewelry collection, which features pieces from the 1800s through today’s work, such as a diamond and emerald necklace worn by Lady Gaga during the 2022 Academy Awards;
- Tiffany’s inspirations from love and commitment, through installations, digital innovations and a try-on experience featuring engagement rings from the brand;
- A look at how Breakfast at Tiffany’s told of the brand’s cultural history through film; and
- A space dedicated to diamonds and Tiffany’s use of these stones, including a reimaging of its 1939 World Fair Necklace, which features more than 100 carats of diamonds.
An exhibition catalogue published by Assouline New York, which includes a foreword by the late André Leon Talley and text by Vivienne Becker, is available through the exhibition gift shop and Tiffany’s Old Bond Street location. Guests also can purchase artist collaborations and limited-edition items in Tiffany Blue such as T-shirts and hoodies designed by Daniel Arsham, Tiffany & Co. x Wilson footballs, Quartersnacks skateboards, Mellow Gemini vases, Krink paint markers, Caran d’Ache pen and pencil sets and Bellocq tea sets.
“Since its inception, Tiffany & Co. has held a unique position within culture; ‘Vision & Virtuosity’ celebrates the House’s most defining moments, showcases the incredible collection of archives and exemplifies why Tiffany & Co. is such an iconic brand,” said Alexandre Arnault, EVP of Product and Communications at Tiffany & Co. in a statement.