The events at NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show will not be limited to the confines of the Javits Center. Attendees will have the opportunity to go on specially curated store visits from Jan. 11-18, 2019, hosted by Retail Store Tours (RST). The tours will highlight the cutting-edge tools retailers are using to boost brick-and-mortar experiences in an increasingly digital world.
Available tours will include:
- Westfield World Trade Center: Built on the site of the old World Trade Center and next to the 9/11 memorial, this shopping center has more than 100 tenants, including retail brands, experience centers and restaurants, with a focus on the customer experience;
- The Shops at Columbus Circle: Located at the Time Warner Center in midtown Manhattan, this high-end space puts an emphasis on technology and experience, and features retailers including Amazon;
- SoHo: This tour of one of New York City’s prime shopping districts will look at both new concepts and the ways classic brands are reinventing themselves;
- Madison Avenue: Luxury retailers are the focus of this tour, with retailers revealing how they are connecting their high-end brands with shoppers; and
- Iconic Retailers: This tour of famous New York City merchants includes mainstays such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffany and Bergdorf Goodman, showcasing how some of these businesses have stayed open for more than a century.
Each tour will take two hours and feature five different stores. Tour guides will lead the groups, while store representatives will speak on the features, innovations, store experience and customer service enhancements at each location. More information can be found here.
RST launched its service at the NRF 2018 Big Show, when participants were offered self-guided tours across several New York City locations. The company has since expanded to offer year-round tours of retail facilities in multiple cities and countries, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Paris and Dubai.
- Wayfair, Shinola Among Retail Leaders Presenting At RIC19
- RIC19 Store Tours Will Explore Hudson Yards, New York’s Hottest New Retail Destination
- NRF Forecasts 2019 Retail Sales Growth Of 3.8% To 4.4%
- Super Bowl And Valentine’s Day Spending To Reach A Combined $34.8 Billion
- NRF2019: Innovation Lab Showcases Frictionless Self-Checkout, Facial Recognition And Last Mile Transparency