10 Retailers Win Store Operations Superstar Awards
Retailers are upping their game when it comes to store operations in 2017 and beyond. Facing an increasing number of bankruptcies and store closings, retailers must focus on new digital strategies, omnichannel approaches, employee motivation and a better overall customer experience.
In this sixth annual Store Operations Superstar Awards, Retail TouchPoints recognizes companies that have implemented the most innovative, successful store operations strategies in six categories. The winners run the gamut from Tier 1 department stores to specialty retail businesses.
2017 Store Operations Superstar Award Winners
Silver: Neiman Marcus
Gold: Big Lots
Gold: Lindt Chocolate
Silver: E&H Family Group
Store Format Innovation
Gold: Under Armour
Fill out the form below to download the full report!
Latest from Devin McDonnell
- Marketing Revealed: How Retail And Digital Marketers Drive Transformation
- Unified Commerce Priorities Drive POS Innovation
- Voice Grows Louder: Retailers Prepare For The Rise Of Voice Search In Mobile Commerce
- The 2018 Customer Engagement Awards
- How WiFi And Mobility Solutions Are Transforming Retail Operations And The Customer Experience