The success of any brand hinges on its ability to deliver personalized and immersive customer experiences. Enter Web3, which unlocks a new infrastructure and new capabilities for digital teams to give shoppers more control over their experience. Chris Silver, Co-founder of the customer loyalty platform BambuMeta, brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise on this topic as he and his team explore the various ways brands can embrace Web3 to enhance customer engagement and drive loyalty.
During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito chats with Chris about his history in retail and how he analyzes the new opportunities that come with new channels and technologies, such as AR, gaming and metaverse experiences. Check out this episode to learn:
- Why Chris helped start BambuMeta to enhance the customer experience through loyalty programs and omnichannel technology;
- The importance of data security and identity protection in this new era of customer experience; and
- How brands can determine when and how to jump into the evolving world of Web3.
- Connect with Chris on LinkedIn.
- Learn more about BambuMeta!
- Learn more about Web3 trends at Retail TouchPoints.
Do you want to learn more about how Web3 impacts customer loyalty in your industry? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including the D2 Summit: Retail Edition, which will dig into the new era of the internet, and how Web3, NFTs, generative AI and more, will impact the future of the industry. Register and use the code RRPODD225p to get 25% off all pass types!