The fourth annual Retail Innovation Conference (RIC18) is now confirmed for Tuesday-Wednesday, May 1-2, 2018 at Convene in New York City. The conference will kick off, once again, with compelling and unique Store Tours on Monday, April 30 and it will include the fifth annual Retail Innovator Awards.
So why should you get this event on your calendar today? Well, let some past speakers and attendees convince you:
“I made more genuine connections at the Retail Innovation Conference than any conference in years. Sales people/peers/alike – it was just a respectful, collaborative environment…”- Charlie Cole, CDO, TUMI
“The Retail Innovation Conference was a really great way to learn about which technologies retailers are investing in to improve their customer experience. I recommend it as a very worthwhile conference and worthy of your time.” - Dan Pingree, CMO, Moosejaw
“The Retail Innovation Conference was a really valuable event with lots of great takeaways. The content, attendees and networking opportunities were all top notch.” – Josh Wais, Product, Strategy & Team Operations, Jet.com
Top Retailers, Analysts, Speakers Headline At RIC
More than 50 of the most influential retail business leaders delivered compelling and actionable presentations during the 2017 event, including 24 retailers, 16 industry analysts/experts and 11 solution/service executives. RIC18 promises to deliver all that and more!
Here are just some of the ways the Retail Innovation Conference delivers a strong ROI for attendees. RIC delivers:
- Actionable takeaways from bold industry disruptors;
- Strategic business insights from the best industry analysts and experts;
- Hands-on workshops that demonstrate immediate retail wins;
- Strategy-focused panel discussion that drive new ideas;
- Intimate networking opportunities during lunchtime roundtables, cocktail receptions and more.
Honest Perspective From Longtime Retail Veteran
As the Editor-in-Chief of Retail TouchPoints I take my reputation in the industry very seriously. When it comes to the Retail TouchPoints newsletters and other editorial coverage, we strive to bring our 45,000+ readers our own unique perspectives based on many years of experience speaking with retail industry experts and leaders, and covering all aspects of the industry. We also pride ourselves in delivering honest reporting.
The same holds true of all the events we host and produce, including web seminars, regional roundtables and especially the Retail Innovation Conference. It’s important to us to bring together a group of industry executives who want to share, learn and collaborate to create a better future for all. We encourage frank discussions and open dialogue that lead to new ideas and actionable takeaways.
Join us on our journey to make the retail industry a better place. Sign up for updates and registration information for the 2018 Retail Innovation Conference here.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores
- Retail Topics That Kept RSR Analysts Up At Night For 10 Years