For the first time, in 2014 Retail TouchPoints is honoring top executives who have helped improve the consumer shopping experience and uncover new ways to positively impact the retail industry with innovative ideas and solutions.
Award winners will be honored at a luncheon ceremony on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at the Yale Club in New York. Seating is limited. Reservations can be secured here: 2014 Innovator Awards registration.
Recipients of the 2014 Innovator Awards include:
- Jeff Raider, Co-Founder, Harry’s and Warby Parker
- Craig Elbert and Jason Bornstein, Marketing, Bonobos
- Rudy Hermond, SVP, AT&T
- Jane Park, CEO, Julep
- Scott Moore, SVP Marketing, Best Buy
- Robert Notte, CTO, Jamba Juice
- Johnna Marcus, Director, Digital Business Development, Sephora
- Valentino Vettori, Chief Strategy Officer, Century21 Stores
- Ed Rennemann, Chief Transformation Officer, Crate & Barrel
- Leena Munjal, SVP, Member Experience and Integrated Retail, Sears Holdings
- Kevin McKenzie, Global Chief Digital Officer, Westfield Labs
- Andrew Parkinson, CEO, Peapod
- John Thrailkill, VP, Container Store
- Gary Schwartz, CEO/President, Impact Mobile
- Greg Buzek, Founder, RetailROI
Retail TouchPoints Retail Innovators are defined as: Retail executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall retail industry forward.
“We are thrilled to honor these outstanding retail innovators,” said Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief of Retail TouchPoints. “Each winner has contributed to the retail industry in unique ways. We look forward to hearing more about their success stories when we present them with their awards on June 18th.”