VIVOBAREFOOT, a London-based footwear company, has selected Oracle NetSuite to support global growth and expand its e-Commerce presence, with the goal of reaching £100 million in annual revenue within the next five years.
With NetSuite, VIVOBAREFOOT seeks to track and manage inventory of the approximately 100 different lines of shoes it produces each year across manufacturing facilities in Portugal, China and Ethiopia. In addition, VIVOBAREFOOT can now track financials across its London store, franchises in Europe and online.
The founders, cousins Galahad Clark and Asher Clark, have a mission to change the footwear industry based on manufacturing minimalist shoes designed for users to move their feet as nature intended. Every shoe features a patented, ultra-thin, puncture-resistant sole that protects the foot and allows maximum sensory feedback. For example, VIVOBAREFOOT recently added a vegan line of shoes, an Internet of Things-based smart shoe and an amphibious adventure shoe that features a foam sole made from algae blooms.
Using the platform, VIVOBAREFOOT seeks to eliminate the complexity of its previous legacy systems so that it can monitor and act on critical business data quickly.
- Midmarket Retailers Seek To Grow Through AI, Channel Integration: SuiteWorld18 Recap
- Oracle Bronto Releases Personalized Product Recommendations Platform
- How Technology Debt Prevents Retailers From Delivering The Experience Customers Want
- Thando’s Footwear Boosts Site Traffic With Secure, Streamlined Payments
- Aldo Acquires Camuto Group Footwear And Accessories Assets