The SaaS-based solution uses Internet of Things (IoT), voice intelligent assistant, and new workforce-optimized apps to help improve in-store communication, worker productivity, customer engagement and business performance. With the technology, Total Wine & More employees can communicate with each other, to headquarters, and to enterprise systems.
“Our customers are discerning shoppers who trust us to quickly provide detailed information and recommendations on more than 10,000 brands and products,” said Troy Rice, Chief Store Officer, Total Wine & More in a statement. “Our old walkie-talkie systems created noise and did not allow us to maximize our team members' capabilities. In our Theatro pilot stores, we’ve reduced the chatter entirely and enabled clear, focused communication to deliver the best experience possible to our customers.”
With Theatro, Total Wine & More will be able to:
- Better communicate product and promotion information for more than 10,000 SKUs;
- Reduce customer wait time by optimizing register backup and locked case requests;
- Improve the process and execution around online order pickup and customer fulfillment;
- Reduce training times for new hires who will have access to enterprise-wide expertise at the speed of voice; and
- Reduce spend on new handheld devices by leveraging Theatro apps.
- Walgreens Launches Chainwide Rollout Of Hands-Free Communication Solution
- Theatro Secures Strategic Investments From Honeywell And Cisco
- Kroger, Stein Mart, Gap Reveal Cloud Tech Achievements At Oracle Cross Talk
- How Voice Technology Is Helping To Reverse Retail’s Decline
- Total Wine & More Enhances Customer Service With Hands-Free Communication