Outdoor and fashion retailer Cape Union Mart has selected Oracle to modernize its retail operations. Oracle Retail Cloud will enable the retailer to fuel growth across sales channels with better inventory visibility and more sophisticated merchandise assortments.
Cape Union Mart also will use the Oracle Retail solutions to embrace automated, dashboard-driven workflows and end-to-end reporting with a common user interface, designed to make fulfillment more seamless and boost the accuracy of demand forecasts.
“The Oracle team has partnered with us from start to finish; building our trust and giving us an insight into what we can expect in the implementation of the transformational project,” said Grant De Waal-Dubla, Cape Union Mart Group IT Executive in a statement. “We look forward to working with them and rebuilding our retail IT landscape into a world class environment, taking Cape Union Mart to the next level.”
- Holiday 2019 Predictions: Retailers Have High Expectations Despite Shortened Selling Season
- SML RFID Launches All-In-One RFID Tagging Solution
- Oracle Acquires Loyalty Solution Provider
- #RSP19 Webinar Series Recap: Turning One-Time Shoppers Into Repeat Customers
- Retailers: Here’s Why It’s Time To Be ‘All In’ For Omnichannel Inventory
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director
- Online Used Car Retailer Vroom Raises $254 Million
- Kendra Scott, Vineyard Vines Adopt Digital Gift-Sending Platform
- Dollar General Plans 1,000 Store Openings, 1,500 Remodels For 2020