Women-led or women-owned startups offering a retail product, service, tech or payment startup located in the Midwest or Canada are eligible to compete in the Remodista iLab Pitch Contest. The top three finalists will showcase their solutions at Chicago’s Community Day Experience Lab on June 24, and the winner gets a place in the Remodista iLab at The Glass Houses in New York City on Sept. 19, 2019.
Entrants must generate less than $3 million in revenue and be less than five years old, and must have tested the product or service in the market. Remodista is seeking solutions that have clear innovation looking at the future of business, and that are relevant in retail or the direct-to-consumer commerce stream. Applications close on May 31, 2019.
Contest judges include:
• Ann Marie Stephen, President, Streetfight;
• Disha Gultai, VP Corporate Innovation, 1871 and founder, Style545;
• Feather Gerkin, Director of Marketing, OSF Commerce;
• Kelly Stickel, Founder and CEO, Remodista;
• Janet Beasley, Director of IT, Aramark;
• John Kenwood, Retail Portfolio Lead, Capgemini;
• Mindy Sabel, Sr. Mgr., IT Digital Platforms, Revlon; and
• Parinda Muley, Innovation and Business Development, Macy’s.
- Exclusive Q&A: With In-Store Innovation, Everything Old Is New Again
- As Department Stores Struggle To Drive Sales, TJX, Walmart And Target Soar
- #RIC19 Showcases Innovative Technology Solutions
- #RIC19: What Next-Gen Retail CEOs Can Learn From Macy’s Innovation Formula
- #RIC19: Quick Quotes From The Retail Innovation Conference