Pierce, a European e-Commerce motorsports retailer, has chosen StrikeTru to streamline the process of launching and maintaining its global product data and commerce web sites. The Akeneo2GlobalLink Translation Connector solution will help Pierce translate its operations across 17 countries and 35 markets.
The solution connects the Akeneo Product Information Managament (PIM) to Translations.com’s GlobalLink Connect system, to speed up the translation and deployment of product data across web sites. Pierce more than doubled its product assortment in 2018, necessitating a modernized platform to keep the retailer’s content up to date and maintain its rapid sales growth.
Pierce is putting a focus on optimizing its customer, employee and partner experiences, which will be assisted by the fully integrated in-app process for managing global product content and translation workflows. The tools offered by Akeneo2GlobalLink are designed to reduce the time spent on the content export and import, copying and pasting, file transfer and project management operations found in legacy translation processes.
- Walmart Brasil Will Shutter E-Commerce Site
- Walmart Rolls Out Next-Day Delivery For 220,000 Products With No Membership Fee Required
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae
- Instagram Introduces ‘Shop Looks From Creators’ Feature
- Katech Supports DTC Business Growth With E-Commerce Solution