Marks & Spencer has partnered with Ingenico Group to launch a payment service encompassing all of the UK retailer's touch points and digital channels. The Ingenico payment platform allows customers to pay when and where they want and also can give Marks & Spencer a better understanding of its customers’ preferences and habits.
"As part of our transformation efforts, it's vital that we're working with the right partners who can help us improve both the online and in-store experience for our customers,” said Paul Airey, Head of Retail Technology at Marks & Spencer in a statement. “Seamless payment is a crucial part of the customer journey. Introducing this technology will ultimately enable us to introduce further innovation as part of our digital-first strategy."
- Capgemini Study: Enhance Personalization, Omnichannel Integration To Grow Voice Commerce
- BRP Study: 86% Of Retailers Offer Omnichannel Price Consistency, But How Well?
- Mistakes That Could Be Tanking Your Omnichannel Retail Efforts
- Mastering Omnichannel Buying Journeys With Predictive Analytics
- Omnichannel Returns Are No Longer Optional