Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, a retailer with more than 400 locations in 40 states and 17,000 employees, has selected the Reflexis workforce management suite of solutions.
Love’s, whose locations provide fuel, snacks, travel items, motorist and professional truck driver services and a selection of restaurants, selected Reflexis Workforce Manager (for budgeting, forecasting and labor scheduling), Reflexis Time and Attendance, Reflexis Task Manager, and Reflexis StoreWalk (for retail store auditing).
“We selected Reflexis after a competitive review of other workforce management software vendors,” said Drew Graham, Director of Field Services for Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores in a statement. “We were impressed by the company’s track record of fast and successful implementations, exceptional customer service, and functionality of its software.”
- Total Wine & More Enhances Customer Service With Hands-Free Communication
- Scheduling Software Streamlines Modern Citizen’s Growth
- Webinar Preview: Why Retailers Should Embrace Predictive Scheduling
- Want To Reduce Turnover? Treat Employees Like Consumers
- Only 35% Of Retailers Effectively Train Employees; 32% Don’t Train At All