Ecrebo, a point-of-sale technology provider, has launched OnPoint, a software platform and associate product suite that is designed to help retailers engage shoppers with targeted messages, offers and promotions any time in the purchase cycle, via any channel.
The OnPoint platform is a unified group of products that enables retailers to utilize real-time transaction data to execute promotions through the OnPoint product suite, which includes:
- OnPoint Coupon, designed to create relevant and targeted customer offers and communications delivered in real time at the checkout, based on loyalty profiles or customers’ basket contents;
- OnPoint E-receipts, which offers branded, targeted, content-rich digital receipts for in-store or online purchases, with additional content and offers relevant to customers’ current purchase or their purchase history;
- OnPoint Message, designed to enhance receipts with on-receipt messaging;
- OnPoint Feedback, where customer feedback can be collected either through a customer-facing screen or via e-receipts and fed back to store managers or head office in real time; and
- OnPoint Display, a POS-based pop-up on a customer-facing screen that can run branded marketing content, and enable customers to enter their own email address for e-receipts or other customer marketing opt-ins.
Ecrebo will showcase the new OnPoint platform at booth #250 during NRF: Retail’s Big Show, Jan 14-16, in New York City.