Subscription models have evolved beyond offering consumers merely convenience and savings. Look at companies like FabFitFun, which now offer curation tools, loyalty programs, access to community and so much more to create a loyal customer base.
During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito chats with Paul Chambers, CEO and Co-founder of the Subscription Trade Association (SUBTA). The pair talk about how brands and even media companies are working together to unlock the power of subscription commerce and optimize customer experiences. They also discuss how brands can design subscription programs that create customer value instead of headaches. Check out this episode to learn:
- How the subscription commerce market has grown and whether it’s a “no-brainer” for most brands;
- The importance of keeping the customer at the center of your subscription program strategy; and
- How to use data to improve and innovate program features and benefits.
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Learn more about SubSummit and save your seat!
- Check out SUBTA.
- Learn more about subscription commerce trends at Retail TouchPoints.
- Download the Subscription Commerce Industry Outlook report.
Want to learn more about how subscription commerce impacts your industry? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register and use the code RRPODD225p to get 25% off all pass types!