Premium denim brand True Religion has teamed up with Aptos and Formula 3 Group to develop an Apple Watch app to track inventory and multi-point sales attribution, among other features. The app, which is being demoed at NRF booth #3504, is designed to enhance in-store customer engagement by helping salespeople show customers items that are not available in the store.
True Religion faced a challenge to provide its customers with a wide variety of denim in a 1,500-square-foot store setting. The brand wanted to avoid turning away customers because of lack of product in stock.
“We have greater confidence in our inventory and are able to appropriately credit sales for purchases that were placed in one store but fulfilled from inventory in another,” said John Hazen, VP, Omnichannel Commerce and Digital Innovation, True Religion, in a statement. “Since roll out of Endless Aisle Apple Watch App, in-store customer engagement and conversion rates are higher, and the number of endless aisle transactions have increased significantly.”
- Aptos And BRP Team Up To Expedite Retail Transformation
- Managing The Details Can Help Differentiate The In-Store Fulfillment Experience
- Want To Reinvent The Customer Experience? Start With Assortment Planning
- HSE24 Bolsters Supplier Collaboration With Merchandise Management Solution
- Right Product, Right Place: Positioning Inventory For Omnichannel Success