PCMS, a retail commerce software provider, has announced a complete company rebrand to Flooid. The new name and visuals are designed to reflect a modern, fluid way of shopping, as well as the technology’s emphasis on enhancing retailers’ ability to innovate.
The Flooid platform is used by more than 150 retail brands in 60 countries, including Walgreens, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer. The Flooid Basket follows customers across channels, offering them a seamless experience across verticals, devices or locations both online and in-store.
Other Flooid offerings include:
- Flooid App Suite: Tools for POS, mobile, inventory self-checkout and other applications;
- Flooid Digital: Software for enabling personalized offers, omnichannel, mobile, basket, e-Commerce and IoT capabilities;
- Flooid Cloud: A choice of cloud partners that enable retailers to maintain control over their data, stay secure and only pay for the capacity they use;
- Flooid ERP: Management software for quick integration of Flooid into existing ERP systems; and
- Flooid Managed Services: A range of services including hosting, database management and a 24/7 service desk.
The solution provider also is collaborating with Intel to help retailers introduce new capabilities, including click-and-collect, endless aisle and personalized offers. The collaboration includes participating in Intel’s Open Retail Initiative, through which Flooid is working with the EdgeX Foundry to help retailers accelerate their innovation.