Infovista has been selected by Retail CIO Outlook as one of 10 European retail technology companies at the forefront of tackling customer challenges. The chosen companies were selected by a panel of CEOs, CIOs, VCs and industry analysts, as well as the publication’s editorial board.
Infovista solutions can improve retailers’ knowledge of their own networks and applications, enabling better visibility and control and empowering retailers to improve their in-store experience and maximize efficiency.
“This enables retailers to adapt business models and adopt new technologies faster, with lower risk and higher impact,” said Neil Dunham, VP - Sales of UK and Ireland at Infovista in a statement. “Our focus remains centered on our core capabilities of automating performance improvements to provide customers with access to the business agility of new technologies.”
- With U.S. Growth Uncertain, Global Commerce Offers New Opportunities
- IKEA Scouts Potential Mexico Locations, Introduces NYC ‘City Center’ Store
- Kibo Acquires Certona, Adding Personalization To Cloud Commerce Offering
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Retail Store Tours Kicks Off European Expansion In Barcelona