Infovista has been selected by Retail CIO Outlook as one of 10 European retail technology companies at the forefront of tackling customer challenges. The chosen companies were selected by a panel of CEOs, CIOs, VCs and industry analysts, as well as the publication’s editorial board.
Infovista solutions can improve retailers’ knowledge of their own networks and applications, enabling better visibility and control and empowering retailers to improve their in-store experience and maximize efficiency.
“This enables retailers to adapt business models and adopt new technologies faster, with lower risk and higher impact,” said Neil Dunham, VP - Sales of UK and Ireland at Infovista in a statement. “Our focus remains centered on our core capabilities of automating performance improvements to provide customers with access to the business agility of new technologies.”
- Target Takes Retail Accelerator Program Global With Nine Startups
- Ulta Beauty Picks Canada As First Site For Global Growth
- Walmart Emphasizes Omnichannel With Canadian ‘Urban Superstore’
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae
- China-Based Luckin Coffee Files U.S. IPO After Raising $150 Million