Today's retailers are looking to "get out of IT and focus on the customer journey," noted Branden Jenkins, General Manager, Global Retail at NetSuite. Jenkins explained that "retailers must transform their systems and the way they engage with customers." One way to manage that transition is to move to a single commerce system in the cloud. During the 2015 NetSuite SuiteWorld event, billion-dollar retailer Billabong announced the implementation of NetSuite SuiteCommerce across 10 different brands throughout 20 different countries. Other retailers using NetSuite to focus better on the customer include Alton Lane and Lovesac. These retailers were among more than 7,000 attendees at the SuiteWorld event in San Jose, Calif. in May.
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- #RSP19 Webinar Series Recap: Turning One-Time Shoppers Into Repeat Customers
- Exclusive NYC Tour: The First Nordstrom Men’s Store
- Midmarket Retailers Seek To Grow Through AI, Channel Integration: SuiteWorld18 Recap