Today's retailers are looking to "get out of IT and focus on the customer journey," noted Branden Jenkins, General Manager, Global Retail at NetSuite. Jenkins explained that "retailers must transform their systems and the way they engage with customers." One way to manage that transition is to move to a single commerce system in the cloud. During the 2015 NetSuite SuiteWorld event, billion-dollar retailer Billabong announced the implementation of NetSuite SuiteCommerce across 10 different brands throughout 20 different countries. Other retailers using NetSuite to focus better on the customer include Alton Lane and Lovesac. These retailers were among more than 7,000 attendees at the SuiteWorld event in San Jose, Calif. in May.
- Exclusive NYC Tour: The First Nordstrom Men’s Store
- Midmarket Retailers Seek To Grow Through AI, Channel Integration: SuiteWorld18 Recap
- VIVOBAREFOOT Taps Oracle NetSuite In Race To Reach £100 Million Sales Goal
- Oracle Bronto Releases Personalized Product Recommendations Platform
- Cloud Commerce Platform Boosts Business For DIY Home Center, Soccer Express