Westfield Retail Solutions (formerly Westfield Labs) is now OneMarket. The rebranded company describes itself as “the world’s first retail technology network that unites retailers, brands, venues and partners to facilitate collaboration, encourage data sharing and implement new technologies such as AI and AR at scale.”
OneMarket is still a Westfield company with Westfield backing. The team will continue to be led by President Don Kingsborough and includes retail entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley tech pioneers. The company said the goal is to “reshape the way the world shops by building innovative technology and leveraging aggregated data sources to deliver unprecedented value across the network.”
Additional details on strategies around OneMarket will be announced in the coming weeks, including a Shopper Exchange ad marketplace.
- Westfield Labs And R/GA Choose 10 Startups To Join Commerce Accelerator Program
- Westfield’s Bespoke Innovation Hub Takes Retail Tech Brands Into The Future
- Attention Entrepreneurs: 5 Tips For Attracting VC Investment
- Innovative Retail Concepts Take Center Stage At Commerce Accelerator
- In Their Own Words: Leading Retailers Define Innovation