Olivela, a philanthropic e-Commerce luxury fashion platform, will launch its first brick-and-mortar store this summer in Nantucket, Mass. The pop-up concept store, set to open from June to October, will donate a substantial portion of each sale to organizations benefitting the education of girls worldwide.
The 850-square-foot boutique’s offerings include expertly curated women’s handbags, shoes, clothing, jewelry, beauty and accessories from luxury designers. The Nantucket location is the ﬁrst of 15 boutiques Olivela will open through 2019.
“We’re delighted to bring Olivela’s mission of creating an immersive and meaningful shopping experience to life,” said Stacey Boyd, CEO and Co-Founder of Olivela in a statement. “Nantucket’s vibrant business community, combined with the stylish and socially conscious residents and visitors, is the perfect setting to launch the retail side of our business and further make a real impact in the lives of girls around the world.”
Organizations benefitting from Olivela include CARE, Malala Fund and Too Young to Wed.
- R|Evolution Opens First Pop-Up For Rotating Digital Brands In Long Island
- Olivela Raises $35 Million In Series A Funding
- Brandless Launches Second Pop-Up In NYC Focused On Sampling, Not Sales
- Macy’s Acquires Minority Stake In B8ta, Will Deploy Platform In Pop-Up Concept
- Pier 1 Imports Creates Walk-Through Pop-Up Experience For Holiday Season