The new online store is the retailer’s first third-party partnership in China. It will give Tmall customers in China exclusive access to special products, as well as all the retailer’s women’s and men’s products.
Additionally, Michael Kors will be holding a series of activations, including the launch of a special 30-item capsule collection, to celebrate the upcoming Chinese Valentine’s Day on August 7.
“Consumers are becoming more digitally engaged with luxury shopping in China, and Tmall Luxury Pavilion is the perfect venue for us to communicate Michael Kors’ brand vision,” said John D. Idol, chairman and CEO of Capri Holdings Ltd, the fashion company behind Michael Kors, in a statement.
- Alibaba Launches English Language Portal For Tmall Global Marketplace
- RTP Live! Keynote: Unlocking Stores’ Value As Powerful Media Channels
- Exclusive Chris Walton Q&A: 4 Technologies That Target Retail Pain Points
- Exclusive Q&A: How Long Will The ‘Amazon Effect’ Continue To Rock Retail?
- NRF2019 Recap: Alibaba, Kroger, Walmart Supercharge Supermarkets; Target Store Investments Pay Off