OnlyRoses, a specialty rose gifting brand, has announced it will open its first U.S. location and second non-franchise store in Beverly Hills, Calif. The store — opening January 2018 — will serve as home base for all nationwide shipments, which will be delivered from the company’s new Los Angeles warehouse.
The company enlisted Italian architect Roberto Baciocchi to create a high-end fashion boutique that will sell both ethically sourced, fresh-cut roses, called ClassicRoses, as well as preserved InfiniteRoses that last for several months without water.
In honor of the new Beverly Hills boutique, OnlyRoses partnered with United Friends Of The Children, a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization dedicated to supporting foster youth. For a one-year period, OnlyRoses will donate 50% of gross sales of the brand’s Beverly Hills Only Bouquet to the charity.
- Hotter Shoes Leverages Triggered Emails To Add Fire To U.S. Expansion Efforts
- Lidl To Open 20 U.S. Stores In Summer 2017
- Lidl Could Be Big: Analyst Projects $8.8 Billion In U.S. Sales By 2023
- Performance Marketing Startup Raises $3.7M For U.S. Expansion
- Steinhoff Acquires Sleepy’s Parent For $3.8 Billion As It Sets Sights On U.S.