Jason’s Deli needed a new gift card services provider to turn its plastic and virtual gift offerings into strategic marketing vehicles. The casual restaurant group chose Paytronix Systems’ Store-Value platform to boost revenue and gain new customers. Since the implementation in September 2016, Jason’s Deli has seen a nearly 50% jump in e-gift sales.
“Jason’s Deli selected Paytronix both for its entrepreneurial values and its laser focus on stored-value and loyalty programs,” said Kevin Carpenter, Controller for Jason’s Deli in a statement. “Since migrating to the Paytronix platform almost a year ago, Jason’s Deli has seen a significant increase in deli gift card sales, from last September through July of 2017.”
Through the integration, Paytronix has been able to provide Jason’s Deli with:
- 24/7 support services for corporate executives, franchisees and deli managers;
- A full range of reports to support marketing, finance and franchisees;
- A new Paytronix e-card channel, hosted by Paytronix;
- Decentralized money movement that facilitates monthly reconciliation with franchisees, which allows Jason’s Deli to hold on to cash from gift card sales until the card is redeemed;
- Seamless migration for existing gift card programs, in which all existing cards in guests’ hands and in inventory can still be used.
“Paytronix worked closely with Jason’s Deli to move all of its data over from their previous provider onto the Paytronix Stored-Value platform without individual customers or the deli operators knowing it had happened,” said Ken Buckley, head of client services at Paytronix Systems, Inc. in a statement.