CasaOne, a furniture rental company, has completed a $16 million Series B round of financing, led by Accel with participation from JLL Spark, Freestyle Capital, NextWorld Capital, and Array Ventures. The new investment will help CasaOne expand its geographies, hiring technology, engineering talent and product categories.
Currently operating out of Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, D.C., CasaOne offers a wide selection of furniture and décor for the home or office and hosts 3D visualizations and space planning expertise. The furniture retailer aims to eliminate points of friction that come with sourcing, designing and setting up furnishings and equipment.
“The backing and expertise of our financial and strategic investors will help us execute our vision even more rapidly and broadly – in a category that previously hasn’t seen much innovation,” said Shashank P S, founder and CEO of CasaOne in a statement. “With the new raise, we plan to further double down on engineering and market expansion.”
Latest from Bryan Wassel
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director