Disney+ will make shopDisney merchandise available first to its U.S. subscribers via a pilot program timed for the busy shopping holiday season. Subscribers can visit shopDisney.com/DisneyPlusSpecialAccess or scan QR codes on the Shop tab within the details pages of select movies, series and shorts. The Shop tab will be available to U.S. Disney+ primary profiles that have been verified as subscribers 18 years of age and older.
In addition to made-to-order merchandise, including new Frozen 2 and Lightyear T-shirt and sweatshirt designs, subscribers will have access to merchandise including:
- The Mandalorian DarkSaber Legacy Set;
- Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi Battle of the Heroes Legacy Lightsaber Set;
- Ahsoka Tano Legacy Lightsaber Hilts signed by Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels);
- Ahsoka Tano Special Edition Doll signed by Ashley Eckstein;
- Doctor Strange Cloak;
- Scarlet Witch Ear Headband;
- Captain Carter Vibranium Shield;
- Black Panther Collectible Mask;
- Black Panther Wakanda Forever Artist Series Jacket; and
- World of Wakanda Artist Series Puzzle.
“Special access to this curated collection of merchandise for the upcoming holiday season is the latest example of the many ways we experiment with how to improve the user experience on Disney+, which includes enhancing the benefits of being a subscriber,” said Alisa Bowen, President of Disney+ in a statement. “We’re excited to collaborate with shopDisney to explore how we can potentially better serve our audiences by expanding the ways they get to interact with the stories and characters they love on Disney+.”